• Newly refurbished Grade A office space
• Upgraded double height reception and common areas
• Kitchenette provided
• Bespoke raft ceiling feature
• Self contained access available for deliveries
• Basement parking available
• Basement storage available
• Close to Deansgate/ Castlefield Metrolink and Station
The ground floor suite provides an open plan office with fitted kitchenette over 3,000 sq ft.
The newly refurbished space hosts an impressive bespoke raft ceiling with partially exposed soffits and services, giving the office a contemporary feel.
The office benefits from a raised access floor with a flexible electrical busbar system and an enhanced mechanical heating and cooling system.
The building is manned and accessible 24/7 and the design of the reception includes an impressive lighting feature and internal garden.
340 Deansgate is conveniently located on the edge of the Southern Gateway of Manchester City Centre and is easily accessible via train, tram, bus and car with Deansgate / Castlefield Metrolink within 2 minutes walk.
The business and retail rich Spinningfields and King Street are only a short walk, or if you fancy a beer or a bite to eat the canal side bars of Castlefield are just 5 minutes away.